Thursday 24 June 2010

Summer In The C I T Y

Summer in London or Birmingham...

Although the latter tempted me, its not going anywhere anytime soon, My London clock on the other hand is ticking, fast.
The grueling job at Primark Hammersmith depresses me, so much so i tread very carefully on the platform when waiting for my northern line train to work, the track sometimes, in fact always seems a much more pleasant place. But this job means i can live a lavish life of luxury, drinking cider on Clampham Common on a sunny afternoon. It also means Topshop can welcome me with very open arms!
I also intend on traveling back and fourth to my home town, sometimes this means late night Virgin Trains and early morning Megabusse's! Hopefully a holiday to IBIZA and a weekend at V FESTIVAL ... and maybe... just maybe i'll even fall in L O V E ...



Not with Jubon though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment